As a light snack or serve to even the pickiest eaters. And it will just take you 10 minutes.
Sweet honey, the nuttiness of toasted pecans with fresh rosemary go so well together and will give your taste buds
a whole new sensation.
Baked Honey and Goat Cheese Pears
WHAT (4 servings)
- 4 Anjou pears, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter - melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary - finely chopped
- 1 Le Chevrot goat cheese - sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pecans - chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1 Spread the pear slices on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with the rosemary. Bake (8 minutes)
2 Remove pears from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
3 Transfer the slices to a serving platter.
*Top, with goat cheese
*Drizzle with honey and top with pecans