Be honest, it’s the most stunning all natural color you can get. Would you like a smoothie that’s healthy, refreshing and has a flavor that amazes every time?
Not only are red beets one of the sweetest vegetables, they’re also bursting with good for you nutrients. This beautifying sip truly energizes and revitalizes you.
Beets aid in blood circulation and help to cleanse the liver. They’re rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and folic acid.
Wouldn’t you want your loved one to benefit from all the goodness of this beet smoothie?
This smoothie is mixed with all the frozen fruits I found in the freezer: raspberries, mango and pineapple. Frozen fruits are great in smoothies because they provide that delicious thickness without the use of ice. Add a little fresh ginger for a nice uplifting zing.
HEART BEET SMOOTHIE
WHAT (2 smoothies)
- 1 cup raw red beets - peeled, cubed
- 1 cup raspberries - fresh or frozen
- 1 cup mango chunks - frozen
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks - frozen
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- Small heart shaped cookie cutter or a paring knife (for garnish)
1. In a blender; add beets, raspberries, mango, pineapple, coconut water, orange juice, and ginger.
Blend until silky smooth.
If smoothie is too thick, add additional coconut water (1 tablespoon at a time)
Serve immediately or keep covered in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
If desired, garnish your Passionate Smoothie with a heart shaped beet slice. Use a small heart cookie cutter or shape freehand using a paring knife.