You only need 5
Not many rich, indulgent chocolate desserts can be made with only 5 ingredients.
…except this one. You can thank frozen bananas for keeping the calorie count super low.
The only difficult part about this recipe is to stay patient while they’re in your freezer.
ICED NUTELLA FUDGE
WHAT (6 servings)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Nutella or homemade healthy Nutella*
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- little pinch salt
- *HOMEMADE HEALTHY NUTELLA:
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla ectract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- pinch stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon + 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oil for extra smoothness (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
1 In a blender or food processor; Blend all ingredients until silky smooth. Pour into popsicle molds (or paper cups) and freeze for fudgsicles.
Or (for the impatient ones, you know who you are, scoop like ice cream)
1 Roast hazelnuts (6-8 minutes) at 400 F. Rub them together in a paper towel to get the skins off. (It's ok if a few stubborn skins won't come off)
2 In food processor: Blend the nuts until they've turned to butter, then add all ingredients and blend a long time until it's smooth like Nutella!
Fudge pops: (1 serving)
5g protein | 5g fat | 12g carbs | 95 calories
Homemade Nutella: (per 15g serving)
4.5g fat | 2.5g sugar (regular has 10g) | 4g carbs | 57 calories (regular has 100)