This recipe only has 4 ingredients!
The prep is so minimal it almost feels like cheating.
If you want to add some greens, you can throw together a quick salad or steam some broccoli. Both are simple and compliment the flavors from this Italian chicken bake really well.
Savor every bite!
ITALIAN CHICKEN BAKE
WHAT (3 servings)
- 3-4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4-6 tablespoons Prepared Pesto
- 1-2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese - grated
1. Trim the chicken and lay them in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
2. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of the pesto on top of each chicken breast.
3. Cut the roma tomatoes into slices and lay 2 slices on top of each chicken breast.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken breasts.
5. Bake at 400℉/200℃ (30-40 minutes) or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.