Let’s make some Ravioli!!
And of course… with Allorefoodies flair.
This ravioli is completely gluten-free, natural, and low in carbs!
Instead of using the traditional pasta dough to make the pockets for the meat filling, you slice yellow squash into thin ribbons and weaved them into hashtag cradles!
Very impressive Very easy Very delicious.
Low Carb Ravioli Squash
WHAT (3 servings)
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 4oz/113g turkey
- 8oz/227g spinach
- 3 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- RAW MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE:
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 12 pieces of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh basil leaves (we used 5)
- 1/2 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 – 2 dates depending on sweet you like it!
- A mandolin slicer
1. Blend cottage cheese, turkey, oregano, basil, and spinach in a food processor.
2. Then slice your squash into thin ribbons using a mandolin slicer.
3. Take 4 ribbons and weave them into hashtags. Fill with meat stuffing, close up, and slip over to close.
4. Place in oven at 350°F/180°C bake (20-25 min)
5. While baking, create your raw marinara sauce!
6. Take the ravioli out of the oven, place 2 on a plate, then top with your homemade marinara!
That’s it. Enjoy!