Everyone has an unconditional love
For this old time classic.
We are thrilled to have discovered this simple and never disappointing hack.
Place your fabulous poached egg on a rustic slice of Ezekiel toast and some beautifying avo.
MICROWAVE POACHED EGG
WHAT (1 serving)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- salt and pepper
1. Add the water and white vinegar to a 6 ounce custard cup.
2. Break egg into cup, pierce egg yolk with toothpick, and cover dish loosely with plastic wrap.
3. Place in microwave and cook (1 minute) or until desired doneness.
4. You may need to experiment with cooking times based on the wattage of your microwave and taste preference.
5. Immediately remove egg from hot water with a slotted spoon as it will continue to cook.
Serve with salt and pepper to taste!
This is very important, if you want to enjoy your fabulous poached egg dish within the 6 minutes.
We want to mention what happens if you forget to pierce the yolk. The egg will explode all over your microwave in millions of teeny tiny bits. Follow every step.