It is best to make sure you sit down before you check out this recipe.
Do we have to say more than just the word Nutella?
Everyone has got turned out by the delicious hazelnut spread several years ago…. and we haven’t looked back since!
Just sitting here writing about the words chocolate and Nutella in the same sentence is creating an unstoppable crraving for these enticing Nutella Oreo Brownies.
MINIATURE NUTELLA OREO BROWNIES
WHAT (12 Nutella Oreo brownies)
- 1⁄2 cup butter - melted
- 1 cup palm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 C. Nutella
- 12 count silicone baking cups (highly recommended!)
Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl; combine eggs, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
3. Slowly fold in the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
4. Take two cookies and spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella on top of each then stack them.
5. Place the 2 cookies into a liner or silicone baking cup.
6. Repeat with the rest of the cookies.
7. Once all of your cookies are in place, spoon a few tablespoons of brownie batter directly on top. It will run over the edges filling the liner.
(A ⅛ measuring cup seemes to be the perfect amount for each cookie stack)
9. Bake (20-25 minutes)
10. Insert a toothpick in the side at around (20 minutes) if it comes out clean your brownies are done!