This beautiful rainbow of deliciousness would look fabulous in the middle of your dinner table.
And it’s the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto pasta ingredients!
It’s easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Rainbow Pasta Salad
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb tri-color pasta
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced into ribbons
- 2 cups multi-colored cherry tomatoes - diced
- 1 cup green pepper - diced
- 1 cup kale, chopped and massaged in a little oil
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup mild yellow banana pepper ring - jarred
- 1⁄2 lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mini pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Mix together; dressing (olive oil through pepper) set aside until sugar is dissolved completely.
2 Cook pasta according to box directions and rinse under cold water until cool.
3 Mix your rainbow pasta together with the rest of the ingredients and toss in the dressing.
Chill before serving.