OK….let us just start out by saying
Over the years, we have become somewhat obsessed with using cake-mix for things other than cakes.
There seem to be so many possibilities and they’re all deliciously easy, which is perfect when you are busy with 10 to-do things at the same time, and you need a sweet mouthwatering treat (yes, need).
We knew that cake-mix could be used to make cookies but weren’t sure about what to add to the mixture.
Needless to say, these chewy addictive cookies can be made in 20 minutes, with just 3 ingredients!
For an extra touch of luxury we wanted to add some white chocolate chips, naturally.
We were surprised how easy this version of the ultra famous cookie was to make. And just have to tell you, they are GOOD! Crispy around the edges and seductively soft in the middle, what’s not to love?!
The biggest challenge was to refrain ourselves from eating them all …
So, while we stay busy looking for new ideas. You, don’t just take our word for it and find it out for yourself!
CHEWY RED VELVET COOKIES
WHAT (24 cookies)
- 1 red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- parchment paper or cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. In a mixing bowl; Combine cake mix, eggs and oil.
2. Stir until well combined.
3. Add white chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
4. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.
5. With a small scoop or two teaspoons, drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets.
6. Bake (10-12 minutes)
7. Let your Red Velvet cookies cool on pans for a couple of minutes and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Share, impress and enjoy!